Looks like the press finally managed to get comment from Trump on the thorny topic of Stormy Daniels. Aboard Air-Force One Thursday, Trump, responded to numerous questions including those about Daniels — whom his lawyer illegally paid $130,000 to so she’d stay quiet about their reported affair.
- Reporter: “Did you know about the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels?”
- Trump: “No.”
- Reporter: “Then why did Michael Cohen make it, if there was no truth to her allegations?”
- Trump: “You’ll have to ask Michael Cohen. Michael’s my attorney, and you’ll have to ask Michael.”
- Reporter: “Do you know where he got the money to make that payment?”
- Trump: “No. I don’t know.”
- Reporter: “Did you ever set up a fund of money that he could pull from?”
- Trump: He ignored that last question.